1.- ¿QUIÉN ES EL RESPONSABLE DEL TRATAMIENTO DEL USUARIO?
- Owner: Análisis y Soluciones de Ingenieria , S.L. (hereinafter referred to as "ANSI")
- NIF: B-36525772
- Address: Rúa Alfredo García Alen 4, bajo. 36002 Pontevedra
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Register: ANSI is registered in the Commercial Register of Pontevedra: Book 3208 - Folio 150 - Page PO - 40336
2.- ¿QUÉ INFORMACIÓN RECOPILAMOS Y TRATAMOS DEL USUARIO?
ANSI will process the following personal data of the user:
- Identification details: name and surname, ID card
- Contact details: telephone number, e-mail and postal address
- Other information: browser version and language, operating system version, IP address, user interface.
In the event that the user provides us with third party data, he will assume the responsibility of having previously informed him and having his consent to do so, in accordance with article 14 of the RGPD.
3.- ¿CON QUÉ FINALIDAD TRATAMOS LOS DATOS PERSONALES DEL USUARIO?
ANSI processes personal data for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring thereof.
- To contact, process, manage and respond to the user's request, inquiry or incidence (either via email, contact form or telephone).
- Manage the user's participation in the client's private area, if necessary.
- Assess and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes that fit their professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of staff.
4.- ¿CUÁL ES LA LEGITIMACIÓN DEL TRATAMIENTO DE LOS DATOS DEL USUARIO?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes a), b) and c) is the performance of the relevant service, and it is an imperative obligation to do so.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose d) is the consent given by the user expressly.
5.- ¿DURANTE CUÁNTO TIEMPO TRATARÁ ANSI LOS DATOS PERSONALES DEL USUARIO?
- • Data for customer relationship management and billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
- Data for the management of queries and requests shall be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- Resume data curriculum vitae for selection processes will be kept for two years.
6.- ¿A QUÉ DESTINATARIOS SE COMUNICARÁN LOS DATOS PERSONALES DEL USUARIO?
- The user's personal data may be communicated to the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- They may also be communicated to the competent public administrations in the cases provided for by law.
7.- ¿CUÁLES SON LOS DERECHOS DEL USUARIO?
Any user who provides ANSI with their personal data may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as refusal of automatic processing of personal data collected by ANSI.
- In turn, each user shall have the right to withdraw the consent he or she has given at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, making reference to the request specified in the application through the contact details given in section 3.1 (address or e-mail).
ANSI reminds the user that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if he considers that his rights have been violated.
8.- ¿QUÉ MEDIDAS DE SEGURIDAD TENEMOS IMPLEMENTADAS?
ANSI is committed to complying with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to safeguard them, treating the user's personal data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
9.- ¿CUÁNDO MODIFICAMOS LA POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD?