Cookies are small files that the web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to provide navigation with certain advantages of interaction.
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the features they make possible:
Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie space of your computer until you leave the website that uses them, so none are recorded on your disk. The information obtained by means of these cookies serves to make possible the operational management with each of the users who are accessing the web simultaneously.
Persistent cookies: these are cookies that remain stored in the cookie space of your computer once you have left the website, and you will return to the website the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates navigation (accessing the service directly without having to go through the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offering those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a website can be:
Original or own cookies: these are cookies generated by the website itself that is being visited.
Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are received when you browse this website, but which have been generated by a third party service that is hosted on this website. An example might be the cookie used by an ad or banner ad on the web page we visit. Another may be the cookie used by a web counter hired by the website we visit.
- Ensure that the website functions correctly
- Store your preferences
- Knowing your browsing experience
Personalization cookies store user preferences so that the behavior of the web page, created from a WordPress template, is maintained between visits.
HOW TO UNINSTALL COOKIES
If you wish to uninstall the cookies used by the www.ansisl.com website from your browser, here are the instructions for different browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920 in English
- Go to Safari menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, click the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and press Delete, or press Delete All to delete all cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Others: In general, to delete cookies from your browser you should go to the Preferences or Browser Settings menu and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other data stored by the websites you visit, as well as to configure the behaviour of your browser when handling cookies.