- Website: www.ansisl.com
- Owner: Análisis y Soluciones de Ingenieria , S.L. (hereinafter referred to as "ANSI")
- NIF: B-36525772
- Address: Rúa Alfredo García Alen 4, bajo. 36002 Pontevedra
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Register: ANSI is registered in the Commercial Register of Pontevedra: Book 3208 - Folio 150 - Page PO - 40336
1. Please note that ANSI is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights to the website, as well as to the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.)
2. ANSI's website is composed of texts intended to inform users and clients. Any errors or omissions in the generated content will not hold ANSI responsible in any way, and articles published in our blog and newsletter will acknowledge authorship, but can never be considered a substitute for legal advice.
3. ANSI is not responsible for those contents to which our users will have access through third party links contained in our website. The use of these third party links does not imply ANSI's approval of the contents of the external sites.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website. If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration beforehand, in this legal notice, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Pontevedra, as this is the place where the contract is concluded and expressly renounce any other jurisdiction.